How to make a simple Fall Apple and Cheese Board that is perfect as a snack or party platter! This cheese board recipe is so great because it can be served as a light dinner, or as an easy appetizer. Serves 6 – 8
- Smoked Gouda, Jarlsberg (similar to Swiss), and Peppercorn Cheddar
- The Best Caramel Dip (1 cup)
- whole grain mustard
- red and green apples, whole and sliced
- caramel candies
- dried apples
- assorted crackers
- mini pretzels
- apple and/or fall leaves for garnish
- cheese knives
- Place your cheeses on your board. Feel free to pre-slice one of the cheeses if you desire.
- Place condiments (caramel sauce, honey, and mustard) in small serving bowls and place on board.
- Place crackers and pretzels around the cheeses.
- Add a few whole apples and lots of apple slices.
- Fill in the gaps with dried apples and caramel candies.
- Garnish with leaves.
- Serve right away.