A Luxurious Pet Friendly West Tennessee Inn
Sit and Stay With Us for Your Next Adventure
A Spacious Room with King Bed & Fireplace
A Queen Guest Room for the Sportsman
Magnolia Manor Pet Policies
A Few Rules for Well Behaved Four Legged Friends and Their Owners
- There is a pet fee of $35 per day, per dog. Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
- Pet’s vaccinations are up-to-date and must be free of ticks and fleas.
- Dogs must be leashed and under control while on the property or in common areas.
- Our backyard is the area for “Bathroom Breaks”, please clean up after your pet and dispose of any pet waste in the large blue cans in the backyard.
- Owner will notify the management of any pet “accidents” immediately and request special cleaning efforts.
- You will keep our “special guest” off of all furniture including the bed, chairs or couches. If your suite requires excessive cleaning due to soiled bedspreads, furniture or carpeting, you agree to pay an extra $100 cleaning penalty. (this will be the sole judgment of management)
- We encourage you to crate your dog if left alone, as you must assume financial responsibility for any damage that occurs at our pet friendly West Tennessee inn.