A Unique Bed and Breakfast in West Tennessee
- Spacious Rooms
- Luxury Hotel Linens
- Private Bath with over-size Tile Showers
- Smart TV’s with Apps
- Spa Inspired Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryer
On Site Amenities
- Common Area: Keurig Coffee Maker, Electric Kettle, Toaster, Coffee, Tea, Snacks
- High-Speed Wireless Internet throughout the Property
- Courtyard with Swing, Glider & Benches
- Designated Outdoor Smoking Area
- Games, Books, Puzzles, & Magazines
- Travel Guides
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in time is between 3pm – 6:30pm, and check out is by 11am. Special arrangements may be made for early and late check-ins. For early arrivals before 3:00pm if your room is not ready, we will be happy to store your bags while you begin to explore our beautiful downtown. For arrivals after 6:30pm, please call us ahead of time so that we may provide you with our late arrival procedures.
Rates and Availability
Please see our Availability Calendar for individual room rates and availability. All quoted rates are based on single or double occupancy. Our Best Rate Available includes full breakfast. Our Bed – No-Breakfast Rate does not include Breakfast.
All rooms have a maximum occupancy of two guests, The rate for each additional guest in these rooms is $30 per night, per additional guest,
As a romantic inn, our property is not appropriate for children under the age of 12.
Please feel confident using our secure online booking application, on our website it allows you to easily make your reservations with a few clicks. You may also call us at 731-337-5367 and we will take care of the reservation for you. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
At the time of reservation, you will be charged the full night rate for one night or 50% of the total nights’ stay for two or more days and special packages or events.
The remaining balance will be automatically processed to the credit card on file 14 days prior to arrival. Please see our cancellation policy.
If you must cancel or change the dates of a reservation, please provide written notice at least 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date in order to receive a refund of your deposit less a $30 fee. If notice of cancellation is received within 14 days of arrival, a refund will be provided, only if the room re-books with another guest at the same rate. Full stay including tax is charged for no shows and early departures. All cancellations are subject to a $30 fee. Guests that have concerns about cancellation may want to consider Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance against unforeseen circumstances, including illness, airline cancellations, inclement weather, etc. Please visit Travel Guard for details.
We are a non-smoking inn. Smoking is prohibited in rooms, common areas, and on the porches and patios.
Pets – Dogs Only
Magnolia Manor and Chapel offers exceptional West Tennessee Pet-Friendly Lodging We will be able to accommodate up to 2 pet under 50 pounds in the Wellington Suite & Flyways Suite. A pet fee of $40 per night, per pet is due when you make your reservation.
Crates are requested, but not required. Pets must be with their owners when they leave the property.
Service dogs with service papers, leashes and service vests are of course welcome, with no fee; please let us know ahead of time if you are bringing a service dog.
In the event your pet displays unacceptable behavior, which may include excessive noise, we reserve the right to require immediate removal. Damage Assessment – You will be billed for any damage caused by your pet or for any extraordinary cleaning necessary after your pet’s stay.
Members of the Association of Lodging Professionals (ALP) & Select Registry (Distinguished Inns of America)
Magnolia Manor & Chapel, located in Humboldt, Tennessee warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our lovingly restored 1895 Church, the Inn is not completely wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for complete accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
The physical barriers include the following:
- There is a ramp that goes into the building, however there are three steps to enter the main floor of the Inn.
- There is not an elevator.
- One must navigate 21 stairs to reach the second floor accommodations.
- Due to the historic nature of the building, the interior structure includes narrow hallways and doorways that do not accommodate a wheelchair or scooter.
- All rooms offer walk-in showers which include a small lip for entrance. There are no roll-in showers.
- We do not offer designated parking, as city parking is the only parking available.
So all guests can enjoy Magnolia Manor & Chapel, significant steps have been taken and are ongoing to remove barriers where possible at our property. We offer the following for those with limited disabilities:
- There are two accommodations on the Main Floor for those with limited disabilities. Both accommodations require the navigation of three steps for entrance. Narrow hallways and doorways do not accommodate a wheelchair or scooter.
- Wheelchair access is available for events and weddings in the Chapel.
- We do offer baggage assistance if needed.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Magnolia Manor & Chapel can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities be able to make reservations for an accessible accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need an accessible room.
- We have identified and described accessible features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room or cottage meets their accessibility needs.
- It is our standard operating procedure to ensure that our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our clients’ right to privacy of disclosure.
- We guarantee that an accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer and is removed from all reservation systems. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that an accessible room is available through at least some of these services and that information concerning the accessibility of the room is included on their reservation platform.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to all areas of the inn where members of the public are allowed to go.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 731-337-5367 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.