A Unique Bed and Breakfast in West Tennessee
- Spacious Rooms
- Luxury Hotel Linens
- Private Bath with over-size Tile Showers
- Smart TV’s with Apps
- Spa Inspired Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryer
On Site Amenities
- Common Area: Keurig Coffee Maker, Electric Kettle, Toaster, Coffee, Tea, Snacks
- High-Speed Wireless Internet throughout the Property
- Courtyard with Swing, Glider & Benches
- Designated Outdoor Smoking Area
- Games, Books, Puzzles, & Magazines
- Travel Guides
Rates & Reservations
All rates at our bed and breakfast in West Tennessee are based on double occupancy and include a full breakfast, weekend evening refreshments. Complimentary beverages are always available in the service area. There is a $40 charge per additional person (including children), per room night.
We provide a convenient and secure credit card processing system on our website that allows you to easily make your reservations with a few clicks. Reservations for one night stays are charged in full when you book the room. All reservations made within 14 of the arrival date will be charged in full at the time of the booking. Multiple nights stays prior to 14 days of arrival are charged 50% deposit of the total night’s stay or for special packages or events. The remaining balance will be automatically processed to the credit card on file 14 days prior to arrival. Please see our cancellation policy.
We are happy to say that we do allow pets at our West Tennessee bed and breakfast! Only one pet is allowed per room at the max weight of 50 lbs. Crates are requested, but not required. Pets must be with their owners when they leave the property. There will be a $35 pet fee per night.
Check-In & Out
Check-in is between 3:00 and 7:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM. Special arrangements can be made for late check-in.
A $30 cancellation per room, per night will be charged for all cancellations made prior to 14 days of your reserved date. In the event the cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to your arrival, the full amount of the reservation will be charged and is nonrefundable. Early departures or no shows are considered a cancellation and are treated within the described policy. We ask that all cancellations be made by email or other written correspondence.
Corporate & Business Travelers
We gladly provide accommodations tailored to meet the needs of corporate and business travelers. Breakfast during the work-week can be accommodated as early as 7AM, with somewhat earlier seating available by advance arrangement. The B&B features high-speed wireless Internet in all rooms. Please contact us to inquire about our discounted corporate and business rates.
Gift certificates are available for any dollar amount and do not expire. Please contact us for details or visit our Gift Certificates page.
Smoking and Candles
For insurance reasons, we are a smoke free building. Please note that there will be a $250 smoking surcharge if you are found smoking inside the premises and your remaining reservation will be forfeited without refund. We have a designated “smoking area” with a Smoking receptacle in the courtyard breezeway. The use of “Open Flame” candles is not permitted
Members of the Association of Independent Hospitality Professionals (AIHP).
Magnolia Manor & Chapel, located in Humboldt, Tennessee warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the historic significance of our lovingly restored 1895 Church, the Inn is not completely wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for complete accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property.
The physical barriers include the following:
- There is a ramp that goes into the building, however there are three steps to enter the main floor of the Inn.
- There is not an elevator.
- One must navigate 21 stairs to reach the second floor accommodations.
- Due to the historic nature of the building, the interior structure includes narrow hallways and doorways that do not accommodate a wheelchair or scooter.
- All rooms offer walk-in showers which include a small lip for entrance. There are no roll-in showers.
- We do not offer designated parking, as city parking is the only parking available.
So all guests can enjoy Magnolia Manor & Chapel, significant steps have been taken and are ongoing to remove barriers where possible at our property. We offer the following for those with limited disabilities:
- There are two accommodations on the Main Floor for those with limited disabilities. Both accommodations require the navigation of three steps for entrance. Narrow hallways and doorways do not accommodate a wheelchair or scooter.
- The Wellington – our largest suite, offers hardwood floors, a king sleigh bed, a pair of wing-back chairs, two person walk-in shower and fireplace.
- Flyways – features a queen bed, dresser, table & two chairs, plus a cozy armchair for relaxing. The ensuite bathroom includes marble floors, vanity, and a two person walk-in shower.
- Wheelchair access is available for events and weddings in the Chapel.
- We do offer baggage assistance if needed.
Our goal is to ensure that anyone who wishes to visit Magnolia Manor & Chapel can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we strive to comply with the ADA:
- It is our standard operating procedure that individuals with disabilities be able to make reservations for an accessible accommodation during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need an accessible room.
- We have identified and described accessible features as well as physical barriers with enough detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine independently whether a given guest room or cottage meets their accessibility needs.
- It is our standard operating procedure to ensure that our accessible guest room option is held for use by individuals with disabilities. However, we protect our clients’ right to privacy of disclosure.
- We guarantee that an accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer and is removed from all reservation systems. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to ensure that an accessible room is available through at least some of these services and that information concerning the accessibility of the room is included on their reservation platform.
- Guests with legitimate service dogs will be provided access to all areas of the inn where members of the public are allowed to go.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 731-337-5367 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.