A Beautiful West Tennessee Wedding Venue
Celebrate in the Heart of Downtown Humboldt, TN
Magnolia Manor & Chapel is a wedding chapel and event venue directly in the heart of downtown Humboldt. Our unique renovated venue provides modern facilities with a history that spans well over a century. Don’t miss your chance to be part of the Manor’s extensive story which consists of treasured celebrations, gatherings and performances.
The Chapel’s exterior is classic, and the inside is wedding white. There are 23 original handcrafted pews (seats 207) that curve around the altar to add a touch of stateliness to the occasion while maintaining a sense of intimacy. The wooden features of the chancel provide a unique backdrop, while 21 arched windows help to illuminate the proceedings. The Chapel is available for weddings, concerts, charity events, award presentations, and more.
The Fellowship Hall
The Fellowship Hall is 24’ x 41’ with an elevated stage at the west end. There are two columns in the room. It can seat up 50 guests with 984 sq. feet of floor space. This reception area is also available for bridal showers, baby showers, retirement parties, private clubs, business meetings, celebration dinners, banquets, networking events, and more!
The Chapel’s private backyard is the perfect place for an outdoor reception. With beautiful fairy lights, it creates a romantic ambiance for an evening under the stars. If you’re worried about the weather, we can add a classic white tent to enhance the magical setting.
Start Planning Your Happily Ever After
Choose between our all-inclusive elopement or wedding packages below, or contact us to customize your celebration. Whatever you choose, we will make your dream wedding come true at our West Tennessee wedding venue.
Just the Two of Us
Our romantic Elopement Package includes everything you need to confirm your commitment in style. All of the wedding essential are covered, from ceremony to celebration!
- Lodging in one of our romantic suites (2 nights)
- Gourmet breakfast each morning
- Private ceremony including coordination
- Officiant and two witnesses
- Seasonal bouquets/boutonnieres for wedding couple
- Champagne toast with keepsake flutes
- Small wedding cake for two
- Private dinner for two prepared by our in-house chef
An Elegant Affair Package
Plan the Wedding of Your Dreams
Our An Elegant Affair Package is for weddings of up to 50 guests. It includes all of the following:
- Three hours of Bridal Suite access
- Four and half hours for ceremony and reception
- Officiant provided, but you may use your own
- Ceremony music
- Wedding coordinator
- Access to grounds for pictures
- Bridal & bridesmaid bouquets and two boutonnieres
- One hour of rehearsal time prior to the wedding day
- Decorations with silk and fresh florals in your color choice
- Up to 3 fabric backdrops for ceremony and reception
- Vestibule window arrangement, pew markers (4 fabric/florals or 8 tulle/ribbon), welcome sign, tables & linens for guest book and gifts
- Seating for up to 50 guests
- All table linens & place settings, with up to 8 centerpieces
- Decorated sweetheart table
- Choice of six hot/cold heavy hors d’ouevres, buffet style
- Three drink options of tea, lemonade, water & coffee
- Food service equipment and utensils
- Ivory buttercream tiered cake with all utensils & service
- Celebration toast with sparkling beverage with flutes
- Light background music during reception
- Grand exit with bubbles or sparklers
- Clean-up after guests remove all personal belongings
- One night stay in Wellington Suite with breakfast delivery
Exclusive Venue Rental
Perfect for Larger Events & Unique Celebrations
Magnolia Manor can also accommodate larger weddings, as well as private events and gatherings. Bring your own vendors, planners and coordinators to create your dream day. Larger weddings, with more than 50 guests will have access to the following: